The largest aviation training event for the Asia Pacific region
APATS (Asia Pacific Airline Training Symposium) brings together the industry’s leading experts from airlines, ATOs, manufacturers, MROs, regulators, and the training industry to promote safety and best practice in pilot, cabin crew, and maintenance training.
APATS attracts leading subject matter experts from around the world and provides participants with a relaxed, yet professional environment conducive to developing new and existing relationships, providing key industry insights, and an opportunity to analyse market forces.
APATS 2022 will:
- Bring you the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts across the three conference streams.
- Allow operators a ‘deep dive’ into key topics needed to enable a safe return to more normal levels of operation.
- Offer key insight into the future of the aviation industry.
- Provide a perfect platform to reach new and existing customers.
- Bring you to the forefront of aviation training, technology, and best practices.
- Gives you the opportunity to network with industry regulators, airlines, manufacturers, universities, and training providers.
APATS 2022 will feature three impartial conference streams – Pilot Training, Cabin Crew Training, and Maintenance Training. It is the leading airline training meeting, and the only event that focuses on the entire Asia Pacific region as opposed to a single country.
Since its inception in 2006, APATS has continued to deliver a focused, executive-level analysis of the Asia Pacific airline training and simulation market.
Registration opens soon!