16th Asia Pacific Airline Training Symposium (APATS)
3-4 September 2019
The APATS is the largest and most influential aviation training event in the Asia Pacific Region. This annual conference and tradeshow brings together senior training professionals and subject matter experts from around the world to share safety and best practice in pilot, cabin crew and maintenance training.
APATS offers unrivalled opportunities to meet with your peers from the senior echelons of the international airline training community, to discuss the latest training issues and consider and learn how others have addressed and resolved these scenarios.
Why Attend APATS?
• It enables you to discover the latest cutting-edge services and solutions to help improve operational safety and efficiency.
• APATS provides the latest practical training exercises from the world’s leading subject matter experts
• Offers key insight into the future of the aviation training industry.
• Gives you and your company the opportunity to connect with over 750 international aviation training professionals.
• Save time, reduce cost, really communicate, understand and take away training, safety and or business solutions.
Meet with 750+ attendees from over 65+ airlines and 280+ companies in two days.
3-4 September 2019, Marina Bay Sands, Singapore